HPUX IA64

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Aug 19 21:54:08 IST 2004

We have a potential customer who wants to run MailScanner on HPUX IA64. I'm
familiar with a few sites that are running MailScanner on HPUX but would
appreciate hearing from any of you who can give me any information - system
specs, messages processed daily, etc. and any specific HPUX IA64 info.

If you mail me off list I'll work with Ugo to format (and cleanse the
information to protect the innocent) and get it into the MAQ.

Thanks in Advance for you assistance,

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President