MS reports not being sent to users

Eduardo Almeida eduardo_simpsom_rj at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Aug 19 16:18:05 IST 2004

This configuration always worked in RedHat. But we're migrating to
Debian and this is happening in all machines. I quarantine the whole
message to be able to resend the message without efforts. The only thing
to do is copy the message files to /var/spool/mqueue.