SPF

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Wed Aug 18 10:26:19 IST 2004

On Wednesday, August 18, 2004 10:54 AM MailScanner mailing list wrote:

> server. And when they use cellphones they will get a big bill
> because of the time and/or amount of data.

Then sell the company Extended Systems OneBridge. It is the best
cellphone, PocketPC, Palm, Symbian etc. Sync software I know. Works like
a charm over low bandwith connections, does not cost too much (not too
cheap either), compresses the data stream etc.

Kind regards,
  JP