Postfix release from Quarantine

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Aug 17 16:43:17 IST 2004

Stephen:

 This probably won't help you directly, since I use a dual instance Postfix
(still using the hold method, mind you). When I release a file into
quarantine, I copy it directly into the incoming folder for the sending
process of Postfix (make sure it's executable).

 So for example:

 [root B710F4D00F4]# chmod +x B710F4D00F4
 [root B710F4D00F4]# cp -p B710F4D00F4 /var/spool/postfix/incoming/B/

 I'm not entirely sure how this would work with a single instance setup of
Postfix, but you should be able to just copy it into the directory you have
configured as your 'Outgoing Queue Dir'.

 Cheers,
-Joshua