Wrong language in report mails

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Mon Aug 16 14:10:59 IST 2004

Ok, I just looked at the German languages.conf
(etc/reports/de/languages.conf) and the report variables are not translated
by default. If you go to the bottom of the languages.conf file you will see

# Used in Postmaster notices
NoticeVirusInfected = Virus Detected
NoticeFilenameInfected = Bad Filename Detected
NoticeOtherInfected = Other Bad Content Detected
NoticePasswordProtected = Password-protected Archive Detected
NoticePrefix = The following e-mails were found to have

If you do not translate these, the subjects will be in English regardless of
the body's language. If they are not in the languages.conf file you are
using (which appears to be the case) then add them, translate them and you
should be happy. I say they do not appear to be in the languages.conf that
you are using because the Subject: line should read