Web based Administration

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Fri Aug 13 17:22:27 IST 2004

James Hsieh wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there any open source Web based Administration for MailScanner
> configuration ? (for Admin and users)
>
> After a few weeks of using MailScanner + ClamAV + SA , I feel it is
> quite powerful and useful solutions (except the loading, it really
> eat some resource of my server) , and I prepare to use this solution
> for my hosting clients, but we have to give them a web-based
> confirguation interface, I wondering if there is already someone have
> done this.

It depends on what you want to give them access to.
The webmin module is only suitable for you the admin.
There are other things out there, such as mailwatch, but if you want to
provide per user/domain control you would have to go with a commercial
solution.
To the best of my knowledge only two companies have developed anything with
that level of control.

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd