SV: Web based Administration

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Fri Aug 13 14:01:39 IST 2004

give webmin a try, got addons for mailscanner

________________________________

Från: James Hsieh [mailto:james at 080.NET]
Skickat: den 13 augusti 2004 07:26
Till: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Ã^Ämne: Web based Administration

Hi!
Is there any open source Web based Administration for MailScanner
configuration ? (for Admin and users)
After a few weeks of using MailScanner + ClamAV + SA , I feel it is quite
powerful and useful solutions (except the loading, it really eat some
resource of my server) , and I prepare to use this solution for my hosting
clients, but we have to give them a web-based confirguation interface, I
wondering if there is already someone have done this.

Regards,

James

the words:
Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)