Spamassassin 2.64 + SpamcopURI

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Fri Aug 13 00:57:24 IST 2004

The order is important:

        1. Stop MailScanner
        2. Upgrade to SpamAssassin 2.64
        3. Upgrade to Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI
           (You can use CPAN or download the files)
        4. Start MailScanner
        5. Check for proper message handling
        6. Go home

I've updated the package and instructions for installing
Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI along with a multi.surbl.org.cf file, You can
download from:

        http://www.fsl.com/support

Please let me know if you have any problems installing from this package.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> Guess who upgraded SpamAssassin last night and went home?....then the
> phone started ringing.  No mail being delivered.  Seems there's some
> sort of compile error with SA 2.64 and older versions of SpamcopURI
> which prevented MailScanner from starting.
>
> So before anyone else shoots them self in the foot, I thought I'd share
> my stupidity with others.  Now excuse me while I self-LART for a while.
>
> Cheers,
>
> James

believed to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd.