Any current DNBSL outages?

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Aug 12 18:22:39 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
At 10:44 AM 8/12/2004, Tim Guy wrote:
>I'm experiencing an increase in legitimate mail being caught in the
>filter.
>
>Its too early to say if its only the white list domains that are getting
>through but I remember having the same problem when "infinite monkeys"
>headed south???

Checking at www.dnsstuff.com and www.openrbl.org, no major ones seem to be
offline, and I've not seen any recent announcements of dead RBLs in any
lists I'm on (here, spamassassin-users, razor-user).

I also checked the NANAE archives on google groups, all posts going back to
and including august 9th, nothing there. Searches for RBL, DNSBL, and RHSBL
and sorting by date did not turn up anything useful either.