More Problems with new MailScanner-Version (fwd)

Marcel Blenkers marcel at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Thu Aug 12 10:44:32 IST 2004

Hi there,

as i stated before, i am having these problems with perl v5.8.4.
Perl 5.8.0 is working fine.
Some of my Webscripts, which are using the thelock-command is no longer
working with the version 5.8.4..maybe they changed to much?

Marcel