ClamAV Module Failure

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Tue Aug 10 23:10:24 IST 2004

<x-html>
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
while ago but I too have just upgraded my ClamAV to 0.75.1 and it's
broken the perl module with 'Commercial virus checker failed with real
error: Invalid function CL_ENCRYPTED at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/mach/Mail/ClamAV.pm line 69.' I
have reinstalled Clam and the Clam module with no success. Looking at
the ClamAV.pm file there doesn't seem to be any reference to
'CL_ENCRYPTED' any where in the file. I guess this is the return from
Clam after it has scanned and the perl module doesn't have any
conversion for that string but what it should be or even where it needs
patching is outside of my rather poor coding skills. Has anyone else
seen this or have any ideas on a patch for it?<br>
Drew<br>
Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at<br>
</x-html>