SPF

Ken Goods KGoods at AIAINSURANCE.COM
Tue Aug 10 19:28:39 IST 2004

Julian Field scribbled on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:08 AM:

>snip<
>
> Take a look through the most recent presentation that is on the
> MailScanner web site. There is a nice diagram (thanks Steve!) which
> shows the break-up quite well.

I get a 404 on http://www.fsl.com/MS-process.htm which is a link named
"Diagram of Mail Flow" on
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/readme.shtml. I saw the "how it
works" section further down the page but it really doesn't provide the
detail I was looking for. i.e. when exactly does Mailscanner call the other
programs. I'm only making educated guesses at this time and I've learned
from experience it's not always the best way to go. :)

Kind regards,
Ken

Ken Goods
Network Administrator