Price zip?

Max Kipness mkipness at GENIANT.COM
Mon Aug 9 21:51:48 IST 2004

I tried adding the following:

deny    \price.zip$     New virus outbreak      New virus outbreak

Tab separated and then mail stopped processing through MailScanner. I
walked away and when I came back there were 180 messages waiting to be
processed. I removed this line and all is well.

Can anyone see what is wrong with this line?

Thanks,
Max

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk