[OT] Sendmail open relay problem

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Mon Aug 9 21:40:08 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
James;

What they had in common is that they said they were coming from my ip as
the relay. They were not from a null sender though and there was
variety, which made me think of a virus infected machine having gained
pop access.

I use Openwebmail on this server. Would it be a valid theory that some
program in that package gets used to spam?

Miguel

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
</x-flowed>