Help with 'make_mailhost_script '

Jeramy Eling Jeramy.Eling at BRITAX-PMG.COM
Mon Aug 9 15:48:26 IST 2004

Having checked the first line it does point to the correct location for perl. Can anyone tell me what their first line looks like? For reference mine looks like this: -

#!/usr/bin/perl

Thanks

Jez

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Stephen Swaney
Sent: 09 August 2004 15:40
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Help with 'make_mailhost_script '

The script probably can't find the perl binary.

Make sure the first line in the script - probably something like:

#! /usr/local/bin/perl

Points to the right place for your working copy of perl. Typically this is

#! /usr/bin/perl

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> It sounds like a path related issue. The script is looking for something
> and
>
> can't find it by the sounds of things. I presume the error message is
> longer
>
> than that.
>

> Mr Michele Neylon
>
> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd