Help with 'make_mailhost_script '

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Aug 9 15:40:27 IST 2004

The script probably can't find the perl binary.

Make sure the first line in the script - probably something like:

#! /usr/local/bin/perl

Points to the right place for your working copy of perl. Typically this is

#! /usr/bin/perl

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> It sounds like a path related issue. The script is looking for something
> and
>
> can't find it by the sounds of things. I presume the error message is
> longer
>
> than that.
>

> Mr Michele Neylon
>
> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd