how to bypass some "foundscript"

Volkan Evrin linux at karel.com.tr
Mon Apr 19 07:58:03 IST 2004

At Mon Apr 19 09:07:37 2004 the content filters said:
   foundscript
Note to Help Desk: Look on KAREL MailScanner in /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20040419 (message i3J66g2W024825).
--
Postmaster

Some of our mails blocked because of "foundscript" should be sent to users.
I have configured the MS
Allow IFrame Tags = disarm
Allow Form Tags = disarm
Allow Object Codebase Tags = disarm
Convert Dangerous HTML to Text = Yes

and add these e-mail address to spamassassin, MS  whitelists, but no change!

How can I manage the delivering the "foundscript mails" according to their address?

thanks.

Volkan Evrin

RH9.0
Sendmail 8.12