Full spamassassin report in header?

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Fri Apr 30 09:28:07 IST 2004

On Thursday, April 29, 2004 7:59 PM Ugo Bellavance
<mailto:ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM> wrote:

>> Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes
>
> oops, I guess I was wrong.  Sorry... :(

Happens.

I do not want to sound rude but lately I see more and more full quotes
etc. here. It took me a few seconds to actually find your comment Ugo in
all the quoting. :-)

Would it be possible for us all to pay a bit more attention to quoting
etc.? The mailing list is full enough as it is and hard to follow. I
hate to say it but Julian the god himself also tends to full quote mails
in order to add one or two lines at the bottom... *g*

Kind regards,
  JP

PS: I am curious how many bombs I might have triggered now...

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
Before posting, please see the Most Asked Questions at http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html