Problem With PDF Files - SOLVED

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Fri Apr 30 02:40:00 IST 2004

FWIW - I think this should be registered as a bug, as Kevin Mentioned the
message signing breaks a few things that users consider normal email
features.

        Items I'm aware of:
                        Outlook Read Reciepts
                        Outlook Meeting Requests
                        Outlook PDF attachments

Being that Outlook is here to stay, I think that this is a reasonable bug
request.

Cheers!

David Hooton
Senior Partner
Platform Networks
www.platformnetworks.net

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au
 Forward undetected SPAM to:                   spam at mailsecurity.net.au

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html