Spam Actions Issue

Brooks Weisblat mailscanner at ISLANDB.COM
Fri Apr 30 03:06:59 IST 2004

I have a couple of DNS blacklists enabled with the mailscanner....

When I just set:

Spam Actions = forward trash at mydomain.com

the spam gets tagged and is still delivered to the recipient....

when I  set both:

Spam Actions = forward trash at mydomain.com
High Scoring Spam Actions = forward trash at mydomain.com

the spam does get forwarded to the trash mailbox, but the message is
scanned by spamassassin....

I don't want any extra load on the server, I just want to forward the
messages that are tagged as spam by mailscanner to that box....  and not
have the messages scanned by spamassassin...

my spamassassin config is set to not use spamassassin.....

thanks for any help....

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html