MailScanner-MRTG users, a question

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Wed Apr 28 21:41:09 IST 2004

Evening all! (except those of you in timezones where its not currently
evening...)

I'm toying with the idea of adding a graph or two for disk-IO.  I'd
really like to, but I suspect that it won't work for many people
therefore I'd like to ask you all to take part in a little investigation
to see how many *nix varients ship with a version of NET-SNMP or
UCD-SNMP which supports the diskio stats I need.  So, what I need to
know is...

Operating System (including distribution and version)

the output of the following 2 commands
snmpwalk -V

snmpwalk -v2c -c public localhost versionConfigureOptions

UCD-SNMP users need to use this command instead:
snmpwalk localhost public versionConfigureOptions

Please also state if you compiled snmp yourself, without using a
standard build for your system [please consider BSD ports/ Gentoo
ebuilds/ Source RPMS etc to be standard builds unless you modified the
configure flags yourself]

I'd be grateful if folks could email me directly (off-list) to spare
unecessary traffic on the list.

Many Thanks

Kevin

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html