Exchange and MS and sa-learn

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Wed Apr 28 21:32:53 IST 2004

Quintin Giesbrecht <mailto:quinting at HSD.CA> wrote:
> OK, Exchange really bites!  I have discovered, that when you forward
> mail that you have received externally to another address, it strips
> ALL of the freaking headers!
>
> So, when I forward an email to spam at domain.com - I get JUST my headers
> in it, and no others, so there is nothing for sa-learn to learn
> from...
>
> Our exchange guy is looking at it, but has anyone else had experience
> with this?(exchange is running as a mapi system)

Yeah, a lot of people have.  ;-D  Hit the FAQ and the list archives.  If you
still have questions after that you'll find plenty of help available.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html