MRTG graphs resetting at 4am

Chris W. Parker cparker at SWATGEAR.COM
Wed Apr 28 18:23:05 IST 2004

Kevin Spicer <mailto:kevins at BMRB.CO.UK>
    on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 10:18 AM said:

> (I'm assuming your talking MailScanner-MRTG, becuase of the graph
> names you use)

you are correct.

> This happens if you are running a very old version of MailScanner-MRTG
> (0.05 and below I think) whenever your logs roll over.  More recent
> versions hold state between runs and only read the new portions of
> logs so this is no longer an issue.  You really a should upgrade.

in that case i will look into upgrading. my MS version is old too. in
fact i haven't done any upgrading in a long time! :\

chris.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html