High Load

Wed Apr 28 00:50:11 IST 2004

Hi!

> >I think you should move ALL the RBL stuff to SA. It helps with the score,
> >and will definately give less false positives like that.
> >
> >Like someone said before on the list, its no art to simply block and
> >reject mail, its art to get the right ones through.

> I agree.  But what do I have to change to achieve that?   Will removing
> the items from the Spam List= line and changing skip_rbl_checks to 0 do
> that?  Sorry, if I'm being dense.

Yes. And you might want to add additional ones. I have posted my config
multiple times on the list, but here we go again.

[root at vmx01 spamassassin]# more dnsbl_tests.cf
#
# Extra DNSBL checks:
#
# AHBL RBL checks
header RCVD_IN_AHBL             eval:check_rbl_txt('ahbl',
'dnsbl.ahbl.org.')
describe RCVD_IN_AHBL           Received via a relay in dnsbl.ahbl.org
tflags RCVD_IN_AHBL             net
score RCVD_IN_AHBL              0 1.271 0 2.0
# RSL RBL checks
header RCVD_IN_RSL              eval:check_rbl_txt('rsl',
'relays.visi.com.')
describe RCVD_IN_RSL            Received via a relay in relays.visi.com.
tflags RCVD_IN_RSL              net
score RCVD_IN_RSL               0 1.271 0 1.6
# SBL+XBL checks
header RCVD_IN_SBL+XBL          eval:check_rbl_txt('sbl-xbl','sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.')
describe RCVD_IN_SBL+XBL        Received via a relay in
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
tflags RCVD_IN_SBL+XBL          net
score RCVD_IN_SBL+XBL           0 1.5 0 2.0
#
# Customize RBL scores and disable unwanted lists
#
# Higher the score of DSBL
score RCVD_IN_DSBL              0 1.271 0 1.6
score RCVD_IN_SORBS             0 1.0 0 1.0
# Disable SBL since we check with the combined SBL+XBL
score   RCVD_IN_SBL             0

Suc6,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html