High Load

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Apr 27 20:14:25 IST 2004

I solved my problem in a roundabout way.  I took out the RulesDeJour for one
thing.  I'll try adding them back later.  I think the biggest kicker was to
stop scanning (virus and content) for OUTGOING email.  This brought my load
down from 190 to 2.1  Not sure why the sudden increase in load, but at least
the mail is flowing again!

Thanks for the help folks!

Mike

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk