High Load

Tue Apr 27 16:07:23 IST 2004

Hi Jeff,

>    I've been using bigevil.cf for a while (2.12M until this morning,
> 2.12P now), with no load problems.  My setup: Sun V1280 (4 cpus), Solaris 9,
> MS 4.29.7, razor, SA 2.63, perl 5.8.3 built as sun4-solaris-thread-multi.
> My typical load is in the range of 2-3.

The SURBL version is really much less CPU intensive, perhaps your box can
take the load _low_ but on some point in time it might freak out. I
personally always like to reduce load as much as possible. Then my boxes
have more slack to do the real work.

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html