ANNOUNCE: Unstable MailScanner 4.30.2 released

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Apr 26 19:23:00 IST 2004

Just out of interest, I am planning to start using Gentoo next to some
RedHat servers (RedHat will eventually be phased out). What directory /
file structure are you using in your mixed environment?

I noticed that the installpath for 'other' linux os'es is /opt/MailScanner
whereas for RedHat this is split up in binary stuff somewhere and the
config files in /etc/MailScanner

A lot of the add on packages / scripts are written for RedHat structure
and I therefore would like to follow that instead of manually editing the
files each time.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk