One spammer is persistently slipping through....

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Apr 26 14:08:59 IST 2004

Great, thanx for your and Martin Hepworth's help!!!

So SA starts checking the RBL automagically then :)

Did a copy and paste on your config file, hope it works now.

By the way is it normal behaviour that MailScanner does not run
SpamAssassin on mails that are in the blacklist even though I have
Check SpamAssassin If On Spam List = yes
set in MailScanner.conf?

The box is running mailscanner-4.29.7-1

It's not a huge problem but it would be nice to see if the dnsbl lists are
working :)

Thanks again!

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk