ANNOUNCE: Unstable MailScanner 4.30.2 released

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Sun Apr 25 20:29:42 IST 2004

Julian,

Were you able to include my patch for fixing the group permissions on
quarantine files?  I can modify it to do the same thing for the incoming
work dir files too.

Jason

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html