Report-line blank?

William Burns William.Burns at AEROFLEX.COM
Fri Apr 23 15:38:01 IST 2004

What does it mean when the "Report:: " line is blank?
What should I tell my users they did wrong?

-Bill

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html