ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.30.1

Fri Apr 23 03:06:51 IST 2004

Hi!

> I finally got around to installing 4.30.1-1 and hit the problem listed
> below.  I've made the \&Reaper change and the error messages have stopped.
> I've looked in the archives but didn't see any other updates...is this the
> final fix?

On my system it was not ok, it looked ok, no errors, but mail was backing
up and load was very high, once downgraded things went back to normal. I
would currently not reccomend 4.30 in any production setups.

Bye,
Raymond.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html