ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.30.1

gdoris at rogers.com gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Fri Apr 23 02:50:13 IST 2004

I finally got around to installing 4.30.1-1 and hit the problem listed
below.  I've made the \&Reaper change and the error messages have stopped.
I've looked in the archives but didn't see any other updates...is this the
final fix?

Gerry

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html