Whitelist vs Spam List Precedence

Dan Farmer dan.farmer at PHONEDIR.COM
Thu Apr 22 22:57:13 IST 2004

# This is the list of spam blacklists (RBLs) which you are using.
# See the "Spam List Definitions" file for more information about what
# you can put here.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Spam List = ORDB-RBL

Looks like you could create a ruleset to not do RBL checks on their
mail...

dan

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk