Action Policys

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Apr 22 22:33:31 IST 2004

Hi Luciano,

I see what's happening (within the source code)...

MailScanner's ignoring a 'forward xxxx' action if xxxx doesn't have a '@' in
it.

What happens if you put 'forward admin at localhost'?

If that doesn't work, we'll have to modify the source code to allow you to do
it...

<translation>
Hola Luciano,

Mirando los fuentes veo lo que está pasando.

MailScanner está ignorando una acción 'forward xxxx' si xxxx no tiene una
'@'.

¿Qué pasa si ponés 'forward admin at localhost'?

Si eso no funca, va a ser necesario modificar el fuente para que lo puedas
hacer...

</translation>

El 22 Apr 2004 a las 17:36, Luciano Giacchetta escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I´m newby in this foro, my english is not better
>
> I´ve some problem with the action policys in the MailScanner.conf. I need to
> forward a mail with is considered a SPAM or H-SPAM  to some local acount, but I
> can´t put a local acount, like “ admin “ else I only can put a full e-mail
> address like admin at domain.com. When, in the configuration file,
> put “postmaster“ for send me  the administrator notices, now.. MailScanner
> don´t have any problem, but
.  if I put this local address into a Action
> Policys, then MailScanner never Start
> So, the only that I need is could bonce a spam mail to original recipient, but
> the only way to do this is throuth “ mutt “, this program give me the
> posibility to bounce a mail
 but I have a Sendmail that Relay entire domain to
> a MX ( M$ Exchange 5.5) them all e-mail is forward to a Exchange
.. and I need
> that the Spam mail spend in the linux box
. If you could understant all this

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html