Slightly OT: ldap, sendmail and Exchange 5.5

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Thu Apr 22 20:26:27 IST 2004

What MTA are you using?  I've done something similar for Exim.

Jason

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html