Mailscanner upgrade

Joe Stuart jstuart at EDENPR.K12.MN.US
Thu Apr 22 19:22:00 IST 2004

My bad should have looked for that.

Thank you

Joe Stuart wrote:
> I just ugpraded Mailscanner to version 4.29-7 and in my maillog I
keep
> getting this message now.
>

> Looked up unknown string unreadablearchive in language translation
file
> /etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf
>
> Looked up unknown string passwordedarchive in language translation
file
> /etc/MailScanner/reports/en/languages.conf
>
> Does anyone know why this is happening?

I assume you're running Linux, then you probably have some rpmnew
files
in your report directory. Your old languages.conf does not contain two
new keywords MS uses. Look for languages.conf.rpmnew.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.39, ClamAV 0.70 + GMP 4.1.2, Vispan 1.3

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
For further info about MailScanner, please see the Most Asked
Questions at    http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/     and the archives
at    http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk