Can virus report be in message body instead of in an attachment?

Hancock, Scott HancockS at MORGANCO.COM
Wed Apr 21 21:21:46 IST 2004

Most of my users and often my peers will not open an attachment if the
word {Virus?} is in the subject.

The warning in the message body is consistently forwarded to me, for
example:

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (msg-10816-493.html).
Warning: Please read the "Morgan-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s)
for more information.

But I often have to request the attachment with virus report.  I also
think if my users read the attachment text I would get fewer inquiries.

I would welcome a switch for all reports in the message body.

I suppose I could modify the inline text.

I search the FAQ and the list for the last year "virus report" looked in
the conf file too.  Seems like I deserve a flame for asking this but I
could not find previous posts.  Maybe I'm the only one with such
paranoid users.

Thanks

Scott Hancock
Morgan Construction Co