MailScanenr based relay server

Ronnie Regev ronnie at daslweb.com
Wed Apr 21 19:29:34 IST 2004

Thanks for the reply,
Here is my scenario:

I am running Ensim Webpplaince Pro 3.5.20-9 on red hat 7.3, Sendmail v
8.11.6, mailscanner 4.14, ClamAV 0.54, SpmAssassin 2.53 on a P4 1.8, 1 GB
DDR, IDE hardware raid1 w/ 2x 80gb 7200 rpm hd.

I am hosting 170 sites, with 52 MySQL database driven websites, the rest are
static html.
This server has an average daily mail load of 10000 messages, 52% of which
is SPAM, another 3% are viruses

I would like to stay within red hat 7.3 if possible, as im most familiar
with that. As per my Linux experience, I can get by, and I have some good
friends.

Im looking forward to getting some more info, as this could be an
interesting and very effective solution.
Let me know what else to fill.
Thanks.

Ronnie Regev
System Administrator