Setting up a server to allow Outlook to share contact lists, folders ETC

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Apr 20 15:43:58 IST 2004

>I was looking to use SUSE Openexchange to allow Outlook to
>share contact
>lists, folders ETC but it would appear to not be compatable
>with MailScanner
>therefore anyone got any good ideas on how best to achieve this ? ( on
>Redhat would be nice )

I use MailScanner with Bynari Insight server which is similar
to Openexchange.  Insight uses postfix as its MTA.  I just
created a second instance to use for MS and it works fine.

It wasn't difficult to set up.

If you're REALLY concerned, you can use Amavis instead of
MailScanner, but then we wouldn't like you anymore. :)

HTH,

--J(K)