Bug & Patch in qmail.pm parser of Mailscanner lib,

Jérome MOLLIER PIERRET j.mollier at ACTINUX.COM
Sun Apr 18 21:05:35 IST 2004

Hello again,

Finally, the regexp s/(u[^@]*F.*?\0)//  should be s/(u.*?F.*?\0)//
(instead of s/(u.*F.*?\0)// ).
Karthikeyan, S. will include it in the upcoming 5.0.1.6 OpenProtect
version.

Regards,

Jerome MOLLIER-PIERRET
Actinux (http://www.actinux.com)