Okay here is where im at now...I need help getting mailscanne r to push the mail to my windows box...

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Apr 16 23:22:07 IST 2004

I'd add that the following may be needed:

 makemap hash mailertable < mailertable

to make sure that he updated his mailertable.db.  Just adding the entry to
the mailertable isn't sufficient.  Not clear whether or not that step
happened...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500