Are forwards treated different then BCCs for matching "spam actions"?

James Sizemore james at DENY.ORG
Fri Apr 16 23:08:42 IST 2004

I have a question about what should happen when a message is forwarded
to a user that uses MailScanner , As an example: A messages is sent
To: Hostmaster <hostmaster at isdn.net> that get forwarded To:
James at deny.org, deny.org is spam filtered by MailScanner 4.29.7 using
Postfix as the MTA, then delivered via a transport rule to the final
destination.

        by treebeard.deny.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4CC9BA3C10
        for <james at deny.org>; Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:40:58 -0500 (CDT)

In MailScanner.conf:
Use Default Rules With Multiple Recipients = yes
"Spam Actions = /etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.actions.rules"
In spam.actions.rules:
FromOrTo: *@deny.org forward james-crap at isdn.net

Now the problem is that some time I get low scoring spam
in the james-crap mail box (what I want) and sometimes I
get it in my james at deny.org box (not what I want.)
I can see no difference in the messages headers that goto
the junk box and the ones that wind up in the real mail box.
I'm guessing MailScanner treats BCC's different then forwards?