Disarming HTML tags -- mine isn't working?

Leonard Hermens Leonard.Hermens at POTLATCHCORP.COM
Fri Apr 16 17:04:39 IST 2004

More information. When I change the setting to:
   Allow Form Tags = no
then the email is rejected and I get a report:
   Report: MailScanner: Found a form in HTML message
but if I have:
   Allow Form Tags = disarm
then it appears to me that the file is sent unaffected (not disarmed).

Any ideas on what I should look for? Help is greatly appreciated.

-- Leonard