Disarming HTML tags -- mine isn't working?

Leonard Hermens Leonard.Hermens at POTLATCHCORP.COM
Fri Apr 16 07:41:07 IST 2004

I have FORM and INPUT tags in my sample(s). I thought that was one of the
things that gets altered, per an email I read from November, but it doesn't.

But I also admit I haven't been really attentive to keeping up with the
disarm feature set in MailScanner.

Ideas? I can provide more information. I'm sure I'm missing something
obvious to everyone else. Thanks in advance.