Maximun Throughput {Scanned}

David Shaw maillist at COMPUTER-MEDIC.US
Fri Apr 16 15:15:37 IST 2004

Quick note. I have a AMD XP1800 CPU 40Gb HD (two 40Gb raid 1) and 512mb of
ram and I handle about 20,000 emails a days. I have no problems. Load on the
the server is low. I use less then 15% of the CPU and around 320mb of ram and
less then 5mb of swap space. As Martin said just build two MailScanner to
share the load.

What I run on my box.
Redhat 9
Sendmail