spamassassin scans attachments.

Robin M. robin at PRIMUS.CA
Thu Apr 15 19:46:30 IST 2004

I recently sent myself a message with three attachments. The attachments
were txt files that contained a list of rpm packages installed on my
system. I use the RulesDuJour, and have configured it to install the
tripwire.cf rules. The list of packages contains many combinations of
characters that trigger the tripwire rules which look for 3 characters
that shouldn't be together.

Other than whitelisting myself is there any configuration tweaks that I
can adjust that would allow me to send files with this type of information
without having to zip?