Problem

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 16:58:01 IST 2004

Take a look in CustomConfig.pm. There is code there that does exactly what
you are looking for. I quote from CustomConfig.pm:

#
# This Custom Function provides a facility whereby some internal-only
# accounts can only send mail to other "internal" domain names, and cannot
# send mail to any other addresses apart from those domains.
#
# To use it, specify
#    Non Spam Actions          = &InternalActions
#    Spam Actions              = &InternalActions
#    High Scoring Spam Actions = &InternalActions
# in your MailScanner.conf file, having added this code to
#    /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomConfig.pm
#
# It uses a configuration file whose path is
my($InternalAccountList) = '/etc/MailScanner/internal.accounts.conf';
# to read lines that look like one of these
#   domain         yourdomain.com
#   account        local-only1
# These 2 lines in the file would define that a local email account
# "local-only1" could not send mail to any address except addresses
# @yourdomain.com.
# There can be many domains and many accounts specified, one per line.
#
# Mail from the internal-only accounts to external domains will have the
my($InternalFailAction) = 'delete';
# action applied to it. This can be any of the legal "spam actions" as
# defined in the MailScanner.conf file.
#

--
Julian Field