TNEF playing up again

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Thu Apr 15 01:57:39 IST 2004

Mate when you figure it out i want to know too. Its a great idea - i
want to bounce all these to offending winmail.dat senders.

I am still trying to figure out how to silently drop the attachments
without warnjing my own users - can i do a combination of this and
notify the senders with a custom tnef related message?