A little patience, PLEASE

Jason Burzenski jburzenski at AMERICANHM.COM
Wed Apr 14 22:47:35 IST 2004

MailScanner is a tricky one for off-topic posts.  Because there are so many
tools that are critical to a successful MS operation (mta, virus scanners,
spamassassin) it's sometimes difficult for newcomers to see where one tool
ends and another begins.

I feel patience is definitely warranted, and I personally have no objection
to the off-topic posts.  In fact, I agree with Marco and Alex; I have also
learned much from these posts.