TNEF playing up again

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Wed Apr 14 23:32:40 IST 2004

I researched this for our parent company who were also being massively
inconsiderate, sending the whole world winmail.dat all the time.

Turn it off for all mail that is addressed outside your network, this is
a global change - isnt this a fair compromise, use it all they like
internally and not at all externally.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q241/5/38.ASP&NoWebContent=1&NoWebContent=1